Connect the Dots (Acne Skin)
90% of us will struggle with acne at some time in our life. And unfortunately acne is an equal opportunity skin destroyer. It can affect you well into your 20’s and beyond. Determining what triggers your breakout can help you treat this condition.
- Using a gentle cleanser with salicylic acid can help un-clog pores and prevent breakouts.
- Using the appropriate amount of product. Layering products heavily on the face can leave your skin feeling undesirable. A little goes a long way.
- Use Clinical Care Skin Solutions Control Zone moisturizer to dry up oil and hydrate your skin.
Look Not Fabulous:
- Popping pimples. This can lead to scarring, infections and dark spots on the skin. Resist the urge to pop and use Destroy Zit to speed up healing time.
- Over cleansing can strip skin and cause it to become more oily. Be patient, be gentle and consistent.