Oily Day – Every Day (Oily Skin)
The good news is you are less prone to wrinkling and other signs of aging. The bad news is you feel like a shiny disco ball. Pore size is visible and larger. You produce too much oil which can lead to clogged pores and blemishes. Treating oily skin requires a balance of daily cleansing and the use of gentle exfoliators to keep your skin looking clear and healthy.
Does this look familiar?
- Dull or shiny, thick complexion.
- Acne including blackheads and pimples.
- Large visible pores.
- Spot treating blemishes with Destroy Zit. This will speed up the healing time while camouflaging redness and inflammation.
- Cleansing skin twice a day to remove all traces of dirt, oil and makeup.
Look Not Fabulous:
- Being harsh. Using aggressive cleansers and exfoliators can damage, strip and cause your skin to produce more oil.
- Avoiding moisturizer. Control Zone Moisturizer BALANCES oily skin without making it feel greasy or oily.