A SUGAR CANE PEEL KIT FOR PROFESSIONALS (LOGO BAG NO LONGER AVAILABLE)
The Sugar Cane Peel Kit:
This kit contains a
16oz Green Stuff,
FACIAL CLEANSING GEL WITH COPPER PCA FOR ALL SKIN TYPES.
(pH 5.0 to 6.5)
Use day and night for cleansing and removing make-up. Pour into palm
and massage face and neck. Remove with washcloth and lukewarm
water. Pat dry. (Non-foaming)
4oz Sunshield SPF-30 WATERPROOF MOISTURIZING SUNSCREEN FOR ALL
SKIN TYPES – PHYSICIAN RECOMMENDED. (pH 7.0 to 8.0)
Tune Way Up 33%
GLYCOLIC ACID 33% Do Not Exfoliate with Nitty Gritty, Caffeine Blast Intoxication, or any other exfoliant
one week prior to using this product.
SUNBURN ALERT: THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS
AN ALPHA HYDROXY ACID (AHA) THAT MAY INCREASE YOUR SKIN’S SENSITIVITY TO THE
SUN, AND PARTICULARLY THE POSSIBILITY OF SUNBURN. USE SUNSHIELD SPF 30, WEAR
PROTECTIVE CLOTHING, AND LIMIT SUN EXPOSURE FOR ONE WEEK AFTER USING THIS
PRODUCT. (pH 2.48)
Plus 2 Sponges
TUNE “WAY” UP 33%
GLYCOLIC PEEL PROTOCOL
Directions: This product is to be used only by a licensed professional.
1. Cleanse client’s face with The Green Stuff (facial cleansing gel)
(If desired, you may leave eye make-up, mascara and eye shadow on).
2. Remove with water and washcloth or facial sponges.
3. Make sure the skin is very clean and dry before applying Tune “Way” Up 33%.
4. Pour about 5-10 drops in a glass or metal bowl. Have client close their eyes.
5. Wearing a glove, quickly apply Tune “Way” Up 33% with your fingertips. Start your
timer as soon as you begin applying Tune “Way” Up 33%. Starting at the
forehead, work down. Do not get in the eyes. (If so, flush with cool water).
6. Leave on skin for 1-3 minutes only.
7. Have client grade the tingling for you on a scale of 1-10 with 1 being the least
sensation, 10 being the maximum amount of sensation. Client will turn a slight pink.
Generally they will not feel much as soon as applied. They will start feeling tingling
after about 30 seconds. It may itch. Tell client not to scratch.
8. When time is up, have client go to the sink or bowl and rinse with cool water. They
will probably feel a little more tingling when the water contacts the skin. This will go
away very quickly.
9. Pat face dry. Clean up any mascara smears under the eyes with The Green Stuff.
10. Instruct client not to put anything on his/her skin for one hour. After one hour, if
needed, client can moisturize using CCSS products. Always recommend SunShield
SPF 30 for daily use. If your client will be actively out in the sun after the peel, apply
Sunshield before they leave your office or spa.
11. Instruct client to not use her Tune UP 10 or 20 at home that evening, but to start
back on CCSS program the next day.
TUNE WAY UP 33%
Hands, Arms and Feet
1. Cleanse arms, hands, or feet with Nitty Gritty (Skin Polishing Crystals). Rub
vigorously to remove dead cell build up on calloused areas. (If the hands
and arms are frail, a more gentle use of Nitty Gritty is suggested)
2. Remove Nitty Gritty with water and allow the hands, arms (and/or)
feet to dry.
3. Apply 70% Isopropyl Alcohol to cotton round or cotton ball to remove
excess oils & Nitty Gritty from the hands, arms and/or feet. Allow area to
4. Using your finger tips, apply Tune Way Up 33% (Glycolic Acid).
a. On the hands and arms, a light-moderate layer should be sufficient.
Leave the Tune Way Up 33% on this area for 10 min (if the skin is thick
and damaged you may leave it on up to 15 minutes). Rinse with cool
b. On the feet, apply Tune Way Up 33% to the most calloused areas first,
then to the remainder of the skin. Leave on the skin for 10 minutes, then
rinse with cool water (you may leave Tune Way Up 33% on the
calloused areas for up to 20 minutes provided your client is
comfortable). Rinse with Cool Water.
5. Apply a light layer of Chill (Cooling Healing Masque) to the hands, arms
(and/or) feet. Allow the Chill to set for 10 minutes
6. Using sponges, remove the Chill with The Green Stuff (Facial Cleansing
7. Apply Everybody 24/7 (full body moisturizer) or Manipulation (Massage
Cream) and massage.
8. Always wear Sunshield SPF-30 water proof Moisturizer to prevent any
For best results on hands and arms, the client should use Tune Up 20%
(glycolic acid) and Go Spot Go (skin lightener) every night.
For best results, on calloused areas, the client should use Nitty Gritty and
Tune Up 20% every other night.